Story Time: Peter Rabbit’s Kitchen Garden – Program Full!
Nature Education ProgramDate/Time
Wednesday, April 28
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
All slots for this program have been booked. Please check the Children & Family Programs calendar page for other available programs.
Bring a picnic blanket out to the Potager Kitchen Garden to join us for a Peter Rabbit-themed story time and craft! This is an in-person program that is free with Garden admission. Pre-registration required.
UPDATED PROGRAM REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
In light of concerns regarding COVID-19, we are following State of Virginia and City of Norfolk mandates closely. We will be in contact with all participants should any COVID-related restrictions affect the class. The safety of our staff and guests are paramount to our organization. To ensure we are adhering to all necessary safety requirements, we ask all of our class participants adhere to the following:
- All class attendants are required to wear masks for this program.
- All participating children must have a pre-registered ticket to participate in the program.
- Adult chaperones must attend with participating children – drop offs are not permitted.
- This program will take place outdoors. Notification will be sent to participants of any/all location changes.
- All tickets must be pre-registered. Walk-up tickets the day of the program will not be available.
Ticket Registration Information
This program requires pre-registration and is included with Garden admission. Guests must register their child ticket(s) to attend. Walk-up participation will not be permitted.
Upon arrive at the Garden, guests are required to either show their NBG membership or pay admission fees upon entry. Program tickets do not include Garden admission.
After arriving at the Garden, you will check-in at the Baker Hall Visitor Center to receive your program wristband, and then walk to the Potager Kitchen Garden for the program. Guests should plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start time to check-in and walk to the location site.