Little Sprout Explorers: Garden Dinosaurs
Nature Education ProgramDate/Time
Monday, May 31
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
THIS IS AN IN-PERSON PROGRAM. TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE morning session (10-11AM), and the AFTERNOON SESSION (1-2PM).
Did you know some plants have been around for millions of years? Join us to learn about some of these dinosaur plants growing in the Garden! Recommended for children ages 3-6 with caregiver participation. All attending adults and children are required to have a registered ticket.
UPDATED PROGRAM REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
In light of concerns regarding COVID-19, we are following State of Virginia and City of Norfolk mandates closely. We will be in contact with all participants should any COVID-related restrictions affect the class. The safety of our staff and guests are paramount to our organization. To ensure we are adhering to all necessary safety requirements, we ask all of our class participants adhere to the following:
- All class attendants are required to follow current public health orders related to wearing masks/face coverings in a public setting.
- All participating children must have a paid, pre-registered ticket to attend the program. To ensure social distancing measures and maintain small class sizes, we ask that no additional sibling tag-alongs attend the program.
- All attending adults must have a registered ticket, including all free Member adult tickets. To ensure social distancing measures and maintain small class sizes, we ask that only one adult chaperone attend with each participating child.
- Classes will take place outdoors. Notification will be sent to participants of any/all location changes.
- All tickets must be pre-registered. Walk-up tickets the day of the class or program will not be available.
Price for NBG Members: $10/child (adult members may attend for free). All participants ages 3+ must register.
Price for Not-yet Members: $15/person (tickets for class must be purchased for both children and adults and includes daytime admission to NBG). All participants ages 3+ must register.