WOW Children’s Garden Birthday Parties
Book your child’s birthday party in the WOW Children’s Garden! Our classrooms are designed to make hosting easy and affordable for parents, and fun for children and guests. Parties include an hour and a half classroom rental, themed decorations, and Garden admission for party guests.
COST: Pricing starts at $200, and is based on party attendance. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional pricing options and schedule availability. Include your name, telephone/email, the name/age of the birthday child, how many guests you expect, and your preferred dates/times.
ALL BIRTHDAY PARTIES INCLUDE:
- An hour and half rental of a WOW classroom.
- Admission for a maximum of 35 guests (adults/children older than 12 months), including both members and non-members. For additional fee, a second classroom can be added to increase the party attendance to 50.
- Arrival 30 minutes early to finalize classroom set-up, with a staff member to assist with transporting party supplies to WOW.
- Themed decorations (choose from bug, farm, pirate or flower). No additional decorations are permitted.
- A 50% minimum deposit is required at the time of reservation. The remaining balance must be paid two weeks prior to event.
WHAT CAN/CAN’T I BRING?
- Party hosts may only bring food (that doesn’t require heating or cooling), dining and serving utensils, including plates, cups, and napkins, and favors for your party. Tablecloths and themed centerpieces are included with the rental.
- Balloons, piñatas, and helium tanks are not permitted in the Garden.
- No public refrigeration is available. Bringing a cooler is recommended.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the Children’s Garden.
- Catering and food deliveries are not permitted.
- Includes a flowerpot coloring station, and an educator-led activity of your choice. Options include Farm Relay (ages 3-6), Parachute Games (ages 4+), or a Pirate Scavenger Hunt (ages 6+).
- Cost: $5/child. Add-ons must be booked in advance, and requires a $50 minimum charge.
NBG GREEN INITIATIVES:
In an effort to better function as an advocate for environmental stewardship, we ask that all of our birthday parties adhere to the following guidelines to the best of their ability:
- Single-use plastics including, but not limited to: dining utensils, plates, cups, as well as all forms of Styrofoam, are prohibited on campus.
- Where disposables are necessary, please try to use biodegradable materials only. This includes the use of paper-based plates, cups, and napkins. Biodegradable plastic or wooden flatware is advised.
- Recycling and trash receptacles are provided in the rental space. Please ensure that your party attendees are using the proper bins when disposing of items.
- Items that can be recycled: aluminum cans/bakeware/foil, steel and tin cans, clear, brown, or green glass, plastics (clean), cardboard, magazines/newspapers, office paper, paperboard (ex. cereal boxes), and mixed paper.
- Items that cannot be recycled: used napkins, tissue paper, paper towels, wax paper, wrapping paper, cardboard lined with plastic (i.e. bubble wrap boxes), waxed/waterproof cardboard, metal and cardboard containers, mirror glass, window glass, ceramic, crystal, plastic” baggies”, plastic tableware, Styrofoam containers, and plastic bottle caps.
- Please let us know if you have any questions about the products that we prefer to be utilized in the Garden.
WOW Classroom Rentals
Interesting in classroom rentals for other events? No problem! Email us at email@example.com for additional information regarding our rental options.