Thanksgiving Plates – Few Tickets Remaining!
Family Holiday ProgramDate/Time
Sunday, November 12
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Paint the perfect set of decorative plates for your Thanksgiving table! Each set comes with one (1) ceramic 10″ dinner plate and one (1) ceramic 7″ side/dessert plate. Recommended for ages 3+ with caregiver assistance. Program does not include tickets to the Dominion Energy Garden of Lights.
The 10AM session is sold out. Tickets are still available for the 12:30PM and 3PM sessions.
PROGRAM REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- All participating children must have a paid, pre-registered ticket to attend the program.
- All chaperoning adults must have a registered ticket, including all free Member adult chaperone tickets.
- Member and not-yet-member adults who want to participate in the program must register a child ticket.
- This class will take place in a Baker Hall Visitor Center Classroom.
- All tickets must be pre-registered. Walk-up tickets the day of the class or program will not be available.
- This program does not include access to the Dominion Energy Garden of Lights.
Price for NBG Members: $12/child. NBG member adults may chaperone for free with a registered child.
Price for Not-yet Members: $20/child and $16/adult. Tickets for class must be purchased for both children and adults and includes daytime admission to NBG.
Adult tickets do not include a plate set. Adults who wish to participate must register their ticket(s) as a child ticket in order to participate. Walk-up tickets may not be available the day of the program.