Jr. Garden Artists: Autumn Mugs – Sold Out!
Nature Education ProgramDate/Time
Wednesday, October 21
10:00 am - 11:00 am
This program is sold out. Please visit or Children & Family Programs page for other available classes!
Paint the perfect set of autumn mugs for your cocoa, tea, or hot apple cider! Set includes two ceramic mugs to be painted with enamel acrylic paints. Recommended for children ages 4-9 with caregiver participation.
Updated Program Registration Information:
In light of concerns regarding COVID-19, we are following State of Virginia and City of Norfolk mandates closely. We will be in contact with all participants should any COVID-related restrictions affect the class. The safety of our staff and guests are paramount to our organization. To ensure we are adhering to all necessary safety requirements, we ask all of our class participants adhere to the following:
- All class attendants are required to follow current public health orders related to wearing masks/face coverings in a public setting.
- All participating children must have a paid, pre-registered ticket to attend the program. To ensure social distancing measures and maintain small class sizes, we ask that no additional sibling tag-alongs attend the program.
- All attending adults must have a registered ticket, including all free Member adult tickets. To ensure social distancing measures and maintain small class sizes, we ask that only one adult chaperone attend with each participating child.
- Classes will take place outdoors unless required to be in a classroom. Notification will be sent to participants of any/all location changes.
- All tickets must be pre-registered. Walk-up tickets the day of the class or program will not be available.
Price for NBG Members: $10/child (adult members may attend for free). All participants ages 3+ must register.
Price for Not-yet Members: $15/person (tickets for class must be purchased for both children and adults – tickets register the children for the program, and include daytime admission to NBG for children and adults). All participants ages 3+ must register.