NEW DATE: Homeschool STEM Day!
Nature Education ProgramDate/Time
Friday, April 05
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join us in the Garden for our Spring STEM-themed Homeschool Day! During your visit, homeschool families will complete guided and self-guided activities, crafts, tours, and more! Recommended for children ages 5+ with significant caregiver participation. All attending adults and children are required to have a registered ticket. If children under the age of 5 attend, they are required to have a registered child ticket.
Guests are required to select the timeframe in which they intend to arrive – select from 10AM-12PM, 12-2PM, or 2-4PM. Check-in will take place from 10AM-4PM. The last guided program starts at 4:30PM.
Because Homeschool STEM Day will be taking place during Spring Break, non-homeschool families are welcome and encouraged to participate!
- All participating children must have a paid, pre-registered ticket to attend the program.
- All attending adults must have a registered ticket, including all free Member adult tickets.
- Walk-up tickets the day of the class or program may not be available.
- Comfortable walking shoes and weather appropriate clothing are highly recommended.
- Check-in for Homeschool Day will take place in the Baker Hall Visitor Center.
Price for NBG Members: $10/child ages 3-17. Adult members may attend for free with a registered child.
Price for Not-yet Members: $15/person. Tickets for program must be purchased for both children ages 3-17 and adults and includes daytime admission to NBG.
Children under 3 years old are not required to have a ticket; however, a ticket must be registered if children under 3 years old are participating in the program.