Fall Veggie Gardens
Nature Education ProgramDate/Time
Thursday, August 31
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Did you know summer is the time to start growing your fall and winter veggies? Go on a tour of our Kitchen Garden to learn about different parts of a plant we eat, and what grows best on our grow zone, then start your own veggie gardens to grow at home. Recommended for children ages 7+ with chaperone participation. Moderate walking required.
PROGRAM REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- All participating children must have a paid, pre-registered ticket to attend the program.
- All attending adults must have a registered ticket, including all free Member adult tickets.
- Classes will take place outdoors. Notification will be sent to participants of any/all location changes.
- Dressing for the weather and wearing comfortable walk shoes are encouraged.
- All tickets must be pre-registered. Walk-up tickets the day of the class or program will not be available.
- Program tickets include Garden admission. Additional timed admission tickets are not needed.
Price for NBG Members: $15/child (adult members may attend for free with a registered child). All participants ages 3+ must register.
Price for Not-yet Members: $20/Child and $16/Adult (tickets for class must be purchased for both children and adults and includes daytime admission to NBG). All participants ages 3+ must register.