By making an annual gift in one of these exclusive donor levels, you become part of a community of dedicated individuals whose support sustains all of the Garden’s programs. For information about higher donation levels or the Garden’s planned giving program, please contact the donor relations office at 441-5830 ext. 319.
- Private tour & lunch with the Executive Director (by appointment only)
- Plus Rhododendron Level benefits
- Enjoy a private behind the scenes tour to include Greenhouse and boat ride (by appointment only Monday-Friday)
- Experience the holiday lights in an exciting new way. Receive two Million Bulb Walk tickets.
- Plus Azalea Level benefits
- Private early bird 8 am weekend access
- A Garden Family Plus membership
- Priority registration for NBG Express & other programs
- A Complimentary Garden history book (while supplies last)
- A one-time guest pass for up to 6 people
- Two Dominion Garden of Lights tickets
A PATRON’S STORY
KEVIN & RENEE WAMPLER, NBG Board Members
We upgraded our basic family membership to become a Garden Patron donor at the Camellia level this year because we discovered the wealth of things to do at the Garden and we love being able to tell our family, friends and others in the community what a great place this is to visit! We attend our son’s regattas on Lake Whitehurst, we love being able to see the gardens changing throughout the year with all the different flowers and enjoy our guided Greenhouse Tour to learn more about the production of the Garden’s plants.
Norfolk Botanical Garden is a 501(c)(3) organization, and donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.