Family Twilight Trek – Sold Out!
Nature Education ProgramDate/Time
Friday, May 28
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
This program is sold out.
Meet staff at the Picnic Shelter to dissect an owl pellet and design your own pair of binoculars before going on an exclusive, after hours sunset tour of the Garden! Recommended for children ages 3+ with caregiver participation. All attending adults and children are required to have registered tickets.
This is an in-person program. Moderate walking required – program includes an approximately 1 mile hike through the Garden.
UPDATED PROGRAM REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
In light of concerns regarding COVID-19, we are following State of Virginia and City of Norfolk mandates closely. We will be in contact with all participants should any COVID-related restrictions affect the class. The safety of our staff and guests are paramount to our organization. To ensure we are adhering to all necessary safety requirements, we ask all of our class participants adhere to the following:
- All class attendants are required to wear a mask/face covering for the duration of the program.
- All participating children ages 3-17 must have a paid, pre-registered ticket to attend the program.
- All attending adults must have a paid, pre-registered ticket to attend the program.
- Classes will take place outdoors. Notification will be sent to participants of any/all location changes.
- All tickets must be pre-registered. Walk-up tickets the day of the class or program will not be available.
Price for NBG Members: $10/child and $5/adult. All participants ages 3+ must register.
Price for Not-yet Members: $15/person (tickets for class must be purchased for both children and adults and includes daytime admission to NBG). All participants ages 3+ must register.