Homeschool Garden Science: Gourds and Squash
Nature Education ProgramDate/Time
Tuesday, October 24
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
In this class, learn about the difference between a gourd and a squash, then dissect a small pumpkin to review the plant lifecycle! Recommended for children ages 6-11 with caregiver participation. All attending adults and children are required to have a registered ticket.
For our October programs, attendants have the option of participating in the AM Session (10-11AM) or the PM Session (2-3PM).
PROGRAM REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- All participating children must have a paid, pre-registered ticket to attend the program.
- All attending adults must have a registered ticket, including all free Member adult tickets.
- Dressing for the weather and wearing comfortable walk shoes are encouraged.
- All tickets must be pre-registered. Walk-up tickets the day of the class or program will not be available.
- Program tickets include Garden admission. Additional timed admission tickets are not needed.
Price for NBG Members: $12/Child. (Adult members may attend for free with a registered child).
Price for Not-yet Members: $20/Child and $16/Adult. (Tickets for class must be purchased for both children and adults and includes daytime admission to NBG).
All child class participants ages 3+ must have a registered ticket. Children ages 2 and under who are attending to participate in the class must have a registered ticket.