Fairy & Gnome Winter Homes – Few Tickets Remaining!
Family Holiday ProgramDate/Time
Sunday, December 03
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Design the perfect winter home for the fairies and gnomes in your garden. Recommended for ages 3+ with caregiver assistance. Program does not include tickets to the Dominion Energy Garden of Lights.
The 10-11AM and 12:30-1:30PM sessions are sold out. Some tickets are still available for the 3-4PM sessions. A few walk-up tickets will be available the day of the program. Call (757) 441-5830 ext. 0 to confirm ticket availability before arriving at the Garden. All online and walk-up tickets are first come, first served.
PROGRAM REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- All participating children must have a paid, pre-registered ticket to attend the program.
- All chaperoning adults must have a registered ticket, including all free Member adult chaperone tickets.
- Member and not-yet-member adults who want to participate in the program must register a child ticket.
- This class will take place in a Baker Hall Visitor Center Classroom.
- All tickets must be pre-registered. Walk-up tickets the day of the class or program will not be available.
- This program does not include access to the Dominion Energy Garden of Lights.
Price for NBG Members: $12/child. NBG member adults may chaperone for free with a registered child.
Price for Not-yet Members: $20/child and $16/adult. Tickets for class must be purchased for both children and adults and includes daytime admission to NBG.
Adult tickets do not include a garden set. Adults who wish to participate must register their ticket(s) as a child ticket in order to participate. Walk-up tickets may not be available the day of the program.