Update: December 10 Phase III
Safety Phase III Includes the following:
- Social Distancing is encouraged throughout the Garden
- Face coverings are required for individuals 5 years and older in all buildings and face coverings are to be worn outdoors for individuals 5 years and older if social distancing cannot be maintained. (per Executive Order 72)
- Any staff or guest who shows signs of illness are being asked to stay home – How to reduce the risk, stop the spread of germs.
· The NBG Gift Shop is open with required limited capacity
· Sunday Dog Days will continue every Sunday
We love our NBG family of visitors, volunteers and staff – health & safety is our number one priority.
We’ve always had high standards of cleanliness and hygiene. While we are taking all necessary precautions, we need your help to minimize risks associated with COVID-19. We encourage you to get fresh air and use the Garden as a place to walk, jog, and connect with nature, but we ask that visitors be vigilant about social distancing.
We cannot sanitize benches, playground equipment, or other structures. Please use with caution and follow CDC guidelines.
Together, we can all do our part to stay healthy :
- Please stay home if you are ill or think you may have been in contact with someone who was ill.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, or use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available. Avoid touching your face.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue, your elbow or shoulder.
- Avoid crowds, and minimize time spent in close contact with others. The likelihood of virus spreading is reduced with at least 6 feet of personal space.
If you’re feeling well, and haven’t been around anyone who has been ill, we invite you to join us for a respite in the open air.
We will continue to update this page and social media with the latest precautions to keep all of us healthy.