During this event, there is no tram shuttle service. This is a walk only event…..with your furry canine. Even if you do not have a furry canine, you are welcome to walk and enjoy the lights.
|Click on a date to buy tickets.|
BEFORE YOU VISIT WITH YOUR DOG
Before attending Barks & Bulbs with your dog, it’s important to understand what your dog tolerates and will enjoy. Barks & Bulbs may be stressful for some dogs because there may a lot of people, especially children, and other dogs in close proximity. Ask yourself:
- How does my dog handle being in a new environment?
- How does my dog react to close proximity to unfamiliar people and dogs of various sizes?
GUIDELINES FOR A GREAT VISIT WITH YOUR DOG: SELECT DATES ONLY
- All dogs must be well-behaved; the Garden reserves the right to determine whether an owner and pet may be asked to leave, based on guest safety. Any dog displaying disruptive or aggressive behavior will be asked to leave.
- All dogs must be leashed. An adult must maintain control of the dog’s leash at all times. Retractable leashes are not permitted.
- Please be cautious when your dog needs to go off the pathway to use the bathroom. There are runway lights on either side of the pathway that you will need to step over.
- Owners are responsible for their dog’s waste. We will provide plastic bags if needed.
- Norfolk Botanical Garden is not responsible for any injury or illness. Each dog owner is responsible for his or her own dog. If your dog causes damage to any person or property, you are responsible.
- Please ask before approaching or allowing your dog to approach an unfamiliar dog.