Norfolk Botanical Garden is happy to support our local community by making a limited number of Family Fun Passes available each year as donations to schools or qualified community/non-profit organizations. Organizations may request one of these passes (good for up to six people) once a year. All requests must be in writing.
- The Family Fun Pass will allow up to six people in a car general admission to the Garden and is valued at $72.
- Admission includes a complimentary tram ride through the Garden, when available.
- The pass can be used once and must be presented to gain entry.
- Cannot be used for special events requiring a separate ticket (including the annual light show and special exhibits).
All requests will receive careful consideration and are reviewed as quickly as possible. Please allow at least 30 days for processing. Due to the large number of requests received, the Garden cannot support all of them. Prior receipt of a donation does not guarantee subsequent approval of a request since the volume of requests and availability of passes vary over time.
The Garden does NOT provide donations of cash, membership, special event tickets (including the annual light show and special exhibits), or bulk admission tickets. The following groups are not eligible to receive donations: individuals or individual families, for-profit organizations, and political campaigns/fundraisers.
All written requests for a donation must include a completed Donation Request Form containing the following as a minimum:
- Your organization’s name and mailing address
- How you plan to use the donation (silent auction, raffle, door prize, etc.)
- Date of your event
- Point of contact
You may include any other information you feel is relevant, but please be brief.
If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Mullins at (757) 441-5830, ext. 322 or firstname.lastname@example.org