Summer Self-Guided Children’s Visit for day cares, day camps and all other youth-related groups:
- Self-guided Children’s Tour Reservations are available June-August 2017.
- Availability- Tuesday-Friday
- Arrival times of 9:30AM, 11:30AM or 1:30PM.
- Reservations must be booked at least three business-days in advance of arrival date and are subject to availability.
- Cost: $8 discounted admission rate per person (ages 3+). Advanced reservations required.
- Includes admission to the garden, two hours of access to the WOW Children’s Garden (specific time given at time of booking) and access to the Public Tram Tours (first-come, first-serve).
- School/Camp employees are admitted free of charge. Parents/additional chaperones cost $9/person.
- Minimum fee of $96 (12 children) required to qualify for group rate.
Book a Classroom to Enjoy During Your Summer Group Visit
Book a classroom in the WOW Children’s Garden for two hours, to have your own space to access the World of Wonders Children’s Garden. Classroom capacity is 35 people. Rental of the classroom lengthens the time you are allotted in WOW.
Cost: $100/ 2-hour rental in addition to Group Rate or Guided Tour fees.
Summer 2017 “Marco Polo & the Explorers” Guided Tour
Details soon on our guided tour for the summer education focus: Marco Polo & the Explorers: Adventures in Botany
- Cost: $12/child (ages 3+)
- Teachers and School Staff are free. Additional parents/chaperones are $9.00/person. Minimum fee of $180 (15 children) required to qualify for guided group reservation.
- Guided Summer Children’s Education Tour Reservations are available Tuesday- Thursday mornings at 9:30, 10:30 and 11:30 AM. Reservations must be booked at least three business-days in advance of arrival date and are subject to availability.