Summer Self-Guided Children’s Visit for day cares, day camps and all other youth-related groups
- Self-guided Children’s Tour Reservations are available June-August 2016 on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings with arrival times of 9:30AM, 11:30AM or 1:30PM. Reservations must be booked at least three business-days in advance of arrival date and are subject to availability.
- Cost: $8 discounted admission rate per person (ages 3+). Advanced reservations required.
- Includes admission to the garden, two hours of access to the WOW Children’s Garden (specific time given at time of booking) and access to the Public Tram Tours (first-come, first-serve).
- School/Camp employees are admitted free of charge. Parents/additional chaperones cost $9/person.
- Minimum fee of $96 (12 children) required to qualify for group rate.
Book a Classroom to Enjoy During Your Summer Group Visit
Book a classroom in the WOW Children’s Garden for two hours, to have your own space to access the World of Wonders (WOW) Children’s Garden (Tuesday-Thursday) based on availability). Classroom capacity is 35 people. Rental of the classroom lengthens the time you are allotted in WOW.
Cost: $100/ 2-hour rental in addition to Group Rate or Guided Tour fees.
Summer 2016 “Plants are Weird” Guided Tour
This summer, learn about weird plants through scavenger hunts, activity stations and more. Children will learn all the ways that plants are strange, unusual and awesome, and plant weird seeds in a decorate-your-own flowerpot. The cost includes access to the World of Wonders Children’s Garden, a take home container garden with weird seeds for each child, and a one-hour guided tour. Groups can also enjoy access to our Public Tram tours (first-come, first-serve)
- Cost: $12/child (ages 3+)
- Teachers and School Staff are free. Additional parents/chaperones are $12.00/person. Minimum fee of $180 (15 children) required to qualify for guided group reservation.
- Guided Summer Children’s Education Tour Reservations are available Tuesday- Thursday mornings at 9:30, 10:30 and 11:30 AM. Reservations must be booked at least three business-days in advance of arrival date and are subject to availability.