Benefits of Volunteering
When you volunteer at Norfolk Botanical Garden, you gain a variety of valuable personal benefits. You can try a new field of interest or expand your existing skills doing something you love. You’ll also meet new people with common interests, feel good about yourself and improve your community.
In addition to the wonderful new skills you’ll gain as a volunteer, there are a variety of other benefits to volunteering at the Norfolk Botanical Garden.
- Free Admission to several local museums
- Borrowing privileges in the Fred Heutte Horticultural Library
- Member rate for one adult education classes (after 25 hours)
- Volunteer appreciation events
- Free boat rides (space permitting)