Garden Membership Levels
**Two Year $155 BEST VALUE**
NBG-Membership Brochure (printable)
Garden Patron Levels
Develop a deeper connection by making an annual gift at one of these exclusive donor levels.
Rose Level – $1,000
Rhododendron Level – $500
Azalea Level – $200
Norfolk Botanical Garden staff continually work hard to maintain and expand on the Garden’s 175 beautiful acres of vistas and landscapes, making your membership at the Garden priceless. Our membership comes with numerous benefits and discounts making it the greatest value around!
General Membership Benefits
We value your important support of the Garden and our proud to offer a wide array of benefits to members. These benefits extend across the year.
- FREE year-round admission to the Garden.
- Days and hours of operation are subject to change.
- Member discount rates apply during special events.
- 10% discount at the Garden’s Gift Shop and Garden Cafe
- 10% discount at the Garden’s annual plant sale
- Reduced or FREE admission at over 230 botanical gardens through the American Horticultural Society Reciprocal Admissions Program
- Subscription to GROW, our education program guide & Bloom annual report
- NEW $5 discount on “Dominion Garden of Lights” tickets
- Borrowing privileges at our Heutte Horticultural Library
- Discounted rates on NBG educational classes, camps and workshops (school programs not included)
Thank you for your interest in Norfolk Botanical Garden’s membership program and we hope to add you to our membership! Should you have any questions about membership or its benefits, please call the membership department at (757) 441-5830 ext. 326 or email us at email@example.com.
Ways to Purchase
– Online –
You can join 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply click on the link for our online application and hit submit! Your cards will arrive at the address provided in roughly a week.
– In Person –
You can become an instant member when you visit the Garden by joining at Baker Hall Visitor Center. Apply your Garden admission toward same-day purchase of a membership (1 admission for an Individual Membership and up to 6 admissions for a Family Membership. 1 Admission receipt per membership).
– Charge By Phone –
Payments can be charged to a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express by calling the membership office at (757) 441-5830 ext. 326.
– Fax Back –
Completely fill out and print out the online application and fax to (757) 853-8294, Attn: Membership.
– Gift Memberships –
Give a unique gift of beauty that will last all year long! Indicate on the gift membership online application your intentions, and we will send the recipient a lovely Norfolk Botanical Garden card acknowledging your gift! Call the membership office at (757) 441-5830 ext. 326 with any questions or special requests.
Other exclusive privileges and benefits are available to those who contribute more than $150 to the Garden annually. Norfolk Botanical Garden is a 501(c)(3) organization, and donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.