Garden Membership Levels
Garden Individual – $55
- General Membership Benefits – admits 1 adult
- Two Year $95 BEST VALUE
Garden Family Plus – $85
- General Membership Benefits – admits six people (adults, children or any combination)
- Two Year $140 BEST VALUE
Garden Patron Levels
Develop a deeper connection by making an annual gift at one of these exclusive donor levels.
Azalea Level – $150
Camellia Level – $300
Rhododendron Level – $500
Rose Level – $1,000
For personal assistance, you may email Ray Davis, membership manager, or call 757-441-5830 ext. 316.
Norfolk Botanical Garden staff continually works hard to maintain and expand on the Garden’s 155 beautiful acres of vistas and landscapes, making your membership at the Garden priceless. Our membership comes with numerous benefits and discounts making it the greatest value around!
General Membership Benefits
- FREE admission to the Garden for a full year
- 10% discount at the Garden’s Gift Shop and Garden Cafe
- 10% discount at the Garden’s annual plant sale
- Reduced or FREE admission at over 230 botanical gardens through the American Horticultural Society Reciprocal Admissions Program (seethe 2012 interactive guide)
- Subscription to Bloom!, our seasonal magazine
- Subscription to GROW, our education program guide
- $2 discount on “Dominion Garden of Lights” tickets
- Borrowing privileges at Heutte Horticultural Library
- Discounted rates on NBG educational classes, camps and workshops (school programs not included)
Thank you for your interest in Norfolk Botanical Garden’s membership program and we hope to add you to our membership! Should you have any questions about membership or its benefits, please call the membership department at (757) 441-5830 ext. 326 or email us at email@example.com.
Ways to Purchase
- Online -
You can join 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply click on the link for our online application and hit submit! Your cards will arrive at the address provided in roughly a week.
- In Person -
You can become an instant member when you visit the Garden by joining at Baker Hall Visitor Center.
Hours are as follows:
9 AM – 5 PM everyday.
- By Mail -
Simply print out the online application, include a credit card number or make a check payable to:
Norfolk Botanical Garden
6700 Azalea Garden Road
Norfolk, Virginia 23518
- Charge By Phone -
Payments can be charged to a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express by calling the membership office at (757) 441-5830 ext. 326.
- Fax Back -
Completely fill out and print out the online application and fax to (757) 853-8294, Attn: Membership.
- Gift Memberships -
Give a unique gift of beauty that will last all year long! Indicate on the gift membership online application your intentions, and we will send the recipient a lovely Norfolk Botanical Garden card acknowledging your gift! Call the membership office at (757) 441-5830 ext. 326 with any questions or special requests.
Other exclusive privileges and benefits are available to those who contribute more than $150 to the Garden annually. Norfolk Botanical Garden is a 501(c)(3) organization, and donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.