WOW Guidelines for Enjoyment, Safety and Fun for Everyone
We hope you enjoy your visit to WOW. Please note the following guidelines. While enjoying the fountain area of WOW please keep in mind that Norfolk Botanical Garden is an outdoor museum.
- Wear shoes at all times.
- Wear appropriate clothing or swimwear. No “birthday suits.”
- Diapers must be covered. Swim diapers are highly recommended.
- Children must remain in sight of adult chaperone.
- Use yurt and restrooms for changing clothes and diapers.
- Toys not permitted in fountains.
- No bikes, tricycles, scooters.
- WOW fountains closed during inclement weather.
- Do not pick any parts of plants.
- WOW is a Smoke free / Alcohol free area.
- Rules listed in Garden map also apply to WOW
- Classrooms are for rental and program use only.