Date and Time:
Date(s) - Saturday, October 26th, 2013
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Non-Members $11 per person (other discounts may apply click here)
Garden Members: $5 per “Fido”
Norfolk Botanical Garden and the Norfolk SPCA team up for one special day to celebrate fitness with families and their dogs. This fundraising event will create an opportunity for the entire family, including “Fido” to get fit on a 2-mile, self-guided marked walk. Join us for fun activities, great music and food; all in the most beautiful environment in Hampton Roads. Proceeds from this fundraising event will benefit the Norfolk SPCA and Norfolk Botanical Garden.
Special activities from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Displays and Food Vendors (see below)
- Pet Adoption by Norfolk SPCA
- Dogs Got Talent Contest (Click here to register beginning September 30, 2013)
- Norfolk Police Canine Demonstrations
- Music by Billy Joe Trio and much more!
The Norfolk SPCA will also collect needed animal care supplies, such as canned food, bedding, blankets and grooming items. Your additional donation can help hundreds of animals! For a complete animal wish list visit www.norfolkspca.com/wish_list.html
For more information, contact Cathy Fitzgerald @ 441-5830 ext. 319 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Displays & Vendors
Rules & Regulations
- Norfolk Botanical Garden reserves the right to excuse any dog, at any time.
- Aggressive dogs are not permitted on the premises. Dogs must be removed at the first sign of aggression.
- Owners must stay with their dogs the entire time you and your dog are on the premises.
- It is YOUR responsibility to clean up after your dog. We will provide poop bags.
- All dogs must have COLLARS.
- All dogs must remain on a leash except in designated off-leash area.
- All buildings and the World of Wonders Children’s Garden are off limits to dogs.
- Owners/custodians of a dog are responsible for the acts and conduct of their animal at all times when at the Garden.
Norfolk Botanical Garden