Date and Time:
Date(s) - Monday, May 20th, 2013
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Bring your bikes, helmets and family or friends out to Norfolk Botanical Garden and pedal through the petals.
Norfolk Botanical Garden is home to 12 miles of pedestrian pathways. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. they are open to bikers! Regular Garden admission applies
Rules for Riding
- Children under 16 must ride with a parent or adult.
- Bike riders under 14 must wear helmets. (City Code Section 25-388)
- If you meet a tram or other vehicle, please stop or slow down and move to the side of the path. Trams cannot back up.
- Please stay on paved paths.
- Bike riders are not permitted on the berm path going up to the airport overlook
- Bike riders are not permitted in the World of Wonders: A Children’s Adventure Garden
- Bike Nights are for bikes only. No scooters, skates, skateboards or other vehicles.
- Garden security will patrol the Garden throughout the evening. If you need help, please flag the security truck.
Bike nights are every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from April 1, 2013 to October 14, 2013.
Norfolk Botanical Garden