A learning tour of English gardens for passionate plant people.
BLOOM’s Bressingham Gardens Tour
May 20-28, 2013
The interesting twist of this tour is the unique experience of two days hands-on instruction with internationally known plantsman Adrian Bloom at his 17-acre Bressingham Gardens in England. The gardens include dramatic combinations for all-season color with nearly 8,000 species and cultivars.
Price for land package as described below is $3,000 per person based on double occupancy.
Contact tour organizer Joe Kunkel at 502.649.2936 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4-star hotel accommodations, 7 nights
- English breakfast daily
- Welcome reception and dinner, and farewell dinner
- Commemorative Blooms Tour t-shirt or sweatshirt
- Abbey Gardens in Bury St. Edmunds
- Beth Chatto Gardens
- Cambridge University Botanic Gardens and punt on the river Cam
- Two days at Bressingham Gardens, with instruction from Adrian Bloom, curator Jaime Blake and others. Includes morning coffee, buffet lunch and Cream Tea on day one, and morning coffee, lunch and an English-style barbeque dinner on day two.
- Royal Horticultural Society gardens at Wisley
- Savill Gardens in Windsor Great Park
- Windsor Castle tour, or open bus tour of Windsor and Eton
- All entrance fees, coach and driver tips included