Butterfly House Volunteers
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO BE A BUTTERFLY HOUSE GUIDE!
Butterfly House –
Open June 15, 2018 thru mid September
Basic job requirements:
- Butterfly House Guides are proactive.
- Butterfly House Guides – smilingly – approach visitors and welcome them. They make sure that the doors are closed after people enter and leave the Butterfly House.
- Butterfly House Guides answer questions about the butterflies and plants.
- Guides direct the visitor to the appropriate resource for questions they cannot answer.
- Butterfly House Guides help all visitors have a safe and fun experience.
- Make sure all children enter and leave with parent, guardian ,or group. If a child is wandering without the parent, please stay with the child. If possible find out their name and/or age or where their parent was last seen. Some children may be too young to provide any information. Immediately radio all staff for assistance to locate the missing parent.
Butterfly House Basics Orientation (New volunteers are required to attend 1 session)
- Wednesday, April 4, 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Wednesday, April 18, 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Thursday, May 17, 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Wednesday, June 6, 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Saturday, June 9, 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Tuesday, June 12, 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Thursday, July 19, 6:00pm – 9:00pm