Butterfly House Volunteers
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO BE A BUTTERFLY HOUSE GUIDE!
Butterfly House is open June 16 – September 30, 2017
Basic job requirements:
- Butterfly House Guides are proactive.
- Butterfly House Guides – smilingly – approach visitors and welcome them. They make sure that the doors are closed after people enter and leave the Butterfly House.
- Butterfly House Guides answer questions about the butterflies and plants.
- Guides direct the visitor to the appropriate resource for questions they cannot answer.
- Butterfly House Guides help all visitors have a safe and fun experience.
- Make sure all children enter and leave with parent, guardian ,or group. If a child is wandering without the parent, please stay with the child. If possible find out their name and/or age or where their parent was last seen. Some children may be too young to provide any information. Immediately radio all staff for assistance to locate the missing parent.
Butterfly House Basics Orientation (New volunteers are required to attend 1 session)
- Wednesday, May 17 at 6pm to 9pm
- Wednesday, May 24 at 6pm to 9pm
- Wednesday, June 7 at 6pm to 9pm
- Monday, June 12 at 10am to 1pm
- Wednesday, June 14 at 6pm to 9pm