Birthday Parties in the WOW Children’s Garden are designed to make hosting easy and affordable for parents and fun for children and guests! There’s plenty to do in the WOW Children’s Garden, so additional decorations and entertainment are not required (or permitted). All you need to bring is food for your guests! (You may also bring favors.)
COST: $250 for NBG Family Members / $300 for Non-Members.
To request information about booking a party call 441-5830 x463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, telephone/email, the name/age of the birthday boy girl, how many guests you expect and your preferred dates/times.
SUMMER 2017 AVAILABILITY (Dates may be booked before website is updated):
|Available rental start times||Dates|
|10AM, 12:30PM, 3PM||July 23
August 6, 12, 26, 27
September 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 24, 30
|10AM, 3PM||July 29|
|12:30, 3PM||July 30 & September 23|
|3PM||July 22 & August 20|
|10AM, 12:30PM||August 5, 13|
|Unavailable Dates||August 19|
ALL BIRTHDAY PARTIES INCLUDE:
- A one-hour rental of the WOW classroom (arrive 30 minutes early to set up.)
- Admission for a maximum of 35 guests (adults/children older than 12 months). This is the classroom capacity and includes both members and non-members. An additional classroom may be added (see below).
- A staff member can transport your supplies to WOW.
- All necessary utensils, plates, napkins, cups, table cloths, tablecloths, and centerpieces are included with your rental (Choose from bug, farm or flower theme.) No additional decorations are permitted.
- A 50% minimum deposit is required at the time of reservation and the balance must be paid two weeks prior to event.
WHAT CAN/CAN’T I BRING?
- Balloons, pinatas and helium tanks ARE NOT allowed in the Garden.
- No public refrigeration is available. Coolers are permitted. Alcoholic beverages ARE NOT allowed.
- Because of WOW’s location, catering/pizza and cake deliveries ARE NOT allowed.
ADD ON ACTIVITIES:
- Decorate a flowerpot party favor and let our staff lead your kids in a garden game or story.
- Choose from a Little Gardener’s Storytime, ABC’s Nature Walk or Parachute Games.
- Cost: $5/child (must be booked in advance and requires a $50 minimum charge)
ADD AN ADDITIONAL ROOM:
- Expecting more than 35 guests? Add an additional classroom and for up to an additional 20 guests.
- Book this option at least 1 week prior to your event.
- Cost: $100 (per 10 additional guests) must be booked at least 1 week in advance.
WHAT IF IT RAINS?
- Parties are held rain or shine; refunds will not be issued in the case of bad weather.
- Fountain use is not allowed during inclement weather. No refunds will be issued in the case of fountain malfunctions.
- The Loblolly Classroom is equipped with a small library, puppets, and board games.
SPECIAL OCTOBER/NOVEMBER/MARCH PRICING:
Party Rental Times: 10AM & 1PM
$250 ($300 Not-yet Members)
The splash fountains may be off, but it’s still a great time to celebrate in WOW! All fall and early spring parties include a flowerpot, craft and staff-guided activity at no additional cost. Choose from the following themes:
- Fall Harvest
- Pirate Adventure
- Storytime & Parachute Games
Children’s Birthday Party Refund Policy:-Cancellations 5 or more business days prior to the party reservation date: refund, less $50 cancellation fee. -Cancellations 1-4 business days prior to the party reservation date date: No Refund. -Parties cancelled by the garden due to inclement weather conditions will be refunded in full.