Monday May 9th – October 15th 2016
We are expanding Bike Nights to 7 days a week! Bike EVERYDAY from 4-7PM! (excluding Tuesdays in July when we have scheduled runners)
Bring your bikes, helmets and family or friends out to Norfolk Botanical Garden and pedal through the petals.
Norfolk Botanical Garden is home to 12 miles of pedestrian pathways. Included with Garden admission.
RULES FOR RIDING
- Children under 16 must ride with a parent or adult.
- Bike riders under 14 must wear helmets. (City Code Section 25-388)
- If you meet a tram or other vehicle, please stop or slow down and move to the side of the path. Trams cannot back up.
- Please stay on paved paths.
- Bike riders are not permitted on the berm path going up to the airport overlook
- Bike riders are not permitted in the World of Wonders: A Children’s Adventure Garden
- Bike Nights are for bikes only. No scooters, skates, skateboards or other vehicles.
- Garden security will patrol the Garden throughout the evening. If you need help, please flag the security truck.